A team dedicated to supporting you
Focused on the performance of your program
As the foundation of your service team, your Client Manager delivers insights and consultative recommendations, focused on improving the quality and performance of your absence and employee benefits program. But behind the Client Manager is a team of specialists dedicated to your service and satisfaction.
Implementation – Getting it right the first time
Your Implementation Manager is there to guide your team through a seamless onboarding process, tailored to the needs of your organization.
You will be assigned an implementation specialist that will take the time to understand your current program, then customize it based on your organization’s goals and objectives. Typically our disciplined process includes four main steps:
- Thorough review of your current program and understanding of your company culture.
- A project management approach that includes program documentation, systems validation, process definition, a legal review and staff training.
- Creating an effective enrollment, training and communication strategy.
- Ensuring data quality and integrity after go live and before we complete the transition to your dedicated account manager.
Whether planning for open enrollment or in need of guidance with the setup of your HCM or benefits administration technology platform, our team of experts is here to support you.
Enrollment guidance and support
We ensure your employees are supported through proactive communications before and after open enrollment. Communications touchpoints include:
Reporting and Analytics
Our analytics and insights platform is designed to give you a complete understanding of how your absence and employee benefits program is performing. With access to real-time information and data dashboards, you can visually learn about your program’s performance.
Choose from standard templates or design a report for personalized analytic reporting, where you can choose the data you’re interested in seeing and display it to give you an immediate answer. Integrated across absence, disability, ADA and supplemental health, you have unparalleled access to understanding the performance of your absence and employee benefits program.
- Simple view into individual entitlements, certifications, time available and payments.
- Utilizes Natural Language Search for ease of finding insights at your fingertips
- Filter analysis by products, locations, demographics, access methods, timeframes and benchmarks.
- Choose from our standard templates and modify based on your needs, right down to the color scheme.